14 – 16 January 2020
Bridex International Conference Centre | Jerudong BG3122, Brunei Darussalam
- To facilitate your online registration process and hosting consideration, please ensure that you have the relevant business information and documentation to support your application. The more accurate information you provide, the quicker your application will be processed for you to be able to move on to the next step in your qualification.
- Submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting.
- All registrations are subject to validation and approval by the TRAVEX Secretariat and the Host Committee.
- Entry to exhibition hall
- 32 on-site business appointments with exhibitors
- Access to pre-scheduled appointments and online diary system
- Listing in the Buyers Profile
- Entry to all official TRAVEX functions and events, including the ASEAN Tourism Conference
- Complimentary airport transfers and local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events/functions
- Special rates to post-event tours
Guidelines For All Delegates
- Only duly registered TRAVEX Sellers, Buyers and Media are allowed to participate in TRAVEX.Admission to TRAVEX will be strictly on the basis of TRAVEX name badges.
- All Sellers, Buyers and Media are required to wear their badges at all times, and be dressed in proper business attire in the TRAVEX area. Anyone not issued with a TRAVEX badge and/or is inappropriately attired, regardless of rank or relation to any authorized TRAVEX badge holder, will not be granted access to the TRAVEX area.Lost/Replacement badges will be subjected to a replacement fee.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry during the entire duration of TRAVEX.
- TRAVEX Business Appointments are only between designated registered Sellers and Buyers only. No one should interrupt an on-going business appointment.Media, Sellers/Buyers of a competing organisation, Host Committee, Official ATF delegates or any other persons are not allowed to sit in during an on-going appointment. If an outside party is present during an appointment, the Secretariat is authorised to interrupt the appointment to inquire first with the Seller and second, with the Buyer, if the presence of the outsider is necessary and/or acceptable. If either one is not agreeable to the presence of the outsider, the said outsider shall be required by the Secretariat or to leave the booth immediately.
- TRAVEX delegates are entitled to attend all activities scheduled in the official ATF 2020 programme on the basis of name badges, with the exception of:
– ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) Meetings and Related Meetings
– AAA / AHRA / FATA / ASEANTA Board of Directors Meetings
– NTO-hosted luncheons for which only specific invitations / delegate segments are granted access
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the Official ATF 2020 Programme
You are eligible to be hosted if you fall within these buying segments
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Agents
- Convention, Meeting, Event Planners
- Incentive Organisers
- Other tourism-related establishments dealing in outbound travel, or promoting tourist traffic to, among and within the ASEAN region
Additional Hosting Privileges+
- Reimbursable Economy class flight tickets (subject to a fixed cap amount which will be advised)+
- Complimentary accommodation+
+ Terms and Conditions apply
Submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting. All registrations are subject to the validation and approval by the TRAVEX Secretariat and Host Committee.
A non-refundable registration fee of USD 380, nett inclusive of administrative charges, is payable for all hosted buyers.
- All fees are to be paid in US Dollars
- You will be sent information on the available options to make payment once you have been confirmed.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR BUYERS
|January 2019||Online Registration Opens, Early Bird Rates|
|October 2019||Hosting Application Closes. All Applications Received Thereafter Will Only Be Eligible For Non-Hosting|
|November 2019||Pre-Scheduling Appointments Open For Exhibitors and Buyers|
|12 Jan 2020||Registration for TRAVEX opens|
|14 Jan 2020||ASEAN Tourism Conference (ATC)|
|14 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Briefing|
|14 Jan 2020||Buyers-Meet-Sellers (BMS) On-site Appointment Scheduling Session|
|14 Jan 2020||ATF 2020 Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception hosted by Brunei Tourism|
|15 & 16 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Lunch|
|15 & 16 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Appointment Sessions|
|16 Jan 2020||ATF 2020 Farewell Reception|
Refer to the full programme for more details.